Manned Guarding Management Information
Corps Security is proud of its industry leading levels of service.
In order to ensure that manned guarding service level agreements (SLAs) are met, and to facilitate a process of continual improvement in our security services, we offer a wide-ranging and all-encompassing suite of performance data reports.
Security is often viewed as an intangible service, so we have developed a system where it is possible to accurately measure performance and clearly identify any areas that need addressing. Each month we promise to analyse achievements against agreed standards and respond quickly to any perceived underperformance – submitting formal realignment proposals with defined timelines for completion.
For larger, usually multi-site, contracts we have gone one step further and developed a system to define a series of key performance indicators (KPIs) and development initiatives that can provide a comprehensive set of quantitative and qualitative data. This helps drive service improvement, while our customer focused Extranet portals provide useful data, which is specifically formatted and presented in a manner which reflects a customer’s business and gives them the information that they require.
Corps Security’s approach to management information provides:
- A proven and effective management structure that ensures a consistent level of service
- A wide-ranging and all-encompassing suite of performance data reports
- KPIs and development initiatives that can provide a comprehensive set of quantitative and qualitative data
- Analysis against agreed standards
- A willingness and determination to exceed all service level agreements