Corps Security’s dedication to its 150 year old ethos of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’ means that we always utilise our resources in the most effective ways to keep customers’ people, property and assets safe.
Our business model is based on a holistic approach – one that avoids sub-dividing our various service offerings into separate departments. This enables us to offer a complete solution that combines the most appropriate elements of manned guarding with the cutting edge remote monitoring technology found in the Corps Monitoring Centre (CMC).
It’s what we call Corps Complete.
Corps Complete offers many operational and commercial benefits to our customers. Upon appointment to any new guarding commission, we undertake a comprehensive review of all existing security arrangements, assess their suitability and look at how we can improve them in the most cost effective ways possible.
Corps Complete works. We have proven that we can achieve a cost reduction of up to 30 per cent, without detriment to safety levels, simply by configuring a solution that combines manned guarding with less costly but equally effective, remote monitoring services.
How much could Corps Complete save you?
Corps Complete at a glance:
- A complete solution that combines the most appropriate elements of manned guarding with technology
- A holistic approach to security provision
- An unrivalled level of service that always delivers satisfaction and value for money
- Constant innovation through best practice
- Significant operational and commercial benefits
- Cost reductions of up to 30 per cent with no loss of service