The growth in renewable energy technologies in recent years has seen solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind turbines become a common feature of the UK landscape. These sites can cover large geographical areas that have to be secured against vandalism and environmental damage.
Although manned guarding is sometimes used to secure these premises, it is not always the most practical solution. Remote CCTV monitoring provides an effective way to manage risk and threat and the Corps Monitoring Centre (CMC) is able to provide a full range of environmental monitoring services.
We have built an enviable reputation for our ability to implement and maintain a remote monitoring service that meets the demanding requirements of solar PV and wind farms, as well as electricity power stations, gas plants, water treatment plants and other utilities.
By combining state-of-the-art technology and operational expertise, we can provide advanced monitoring of environmental factors such as light levels, power changes, river levels and tides, exhaust content, wind speeds, rain levels and other conditions.
Our proactive approach enables customers to plan ahead and manage any potential risk to their businesses, safe in the knowledge that they will have the fastest possible response in the case of an unexpected event.
The Corps Monitoring Centre’s (CMC) environmental monitoring services:
- State-of-the-art environmental monitoring from the UK’s leading security specialist
- NSI Gold accreditation as well as BS 8418, ISO 9001:2008 and BS 8484 certifications
- An effective way to manage risk and threat
- Ideal for solar PV and wind farms, as well as electricity power stations, gas plants, water treatment plants and other utilities
- Unrivalled customer service