Corps Security Policies
At Corps Security we believe it is important to have clearly defined and communicated corporate policies for every aspect of our operation. These readily available documents are designed to ensure that we operate to common standards that can be easily understood by all.
Our corporate policies are written in ‘plain-English’ and define our corporate philosophy, rules, regulations, policies and procedures on a number of important subjects. These include equal opportunities, health and safety, data protection, environment, expenses and privacy, as well as a range of IT related subjects such as software, Internet, mobile devices and social media.
All of them explain what the company expects of our Colleagues and vice versa. They are designed to be unambiguous and in addition to stating our desired approach to specific issues, they also outline the consequences of certain actions.
We are committed to achieving best in class status at every stage of service design and delivery and our corporate policy documents play a vital role in helping us achieve this.
A full list of our corporate policy documents is available on request.
Corps Security corporate policies:
- Clearly defined and communicated corporate policies for every aspect of our operation
- Ensure that we operate to common standards that can be understood by all
- Written in ‘plain-English’
- Define our corporate philosophy, rules, regulations, policies and procedures on a number of important subjects
- Readily available to all upon request
Request a policy:
If you would like to request a policy simply complete and submit the form below.