Corps Security Health & Safety
Because of our determination to provide a working environment that is as safe as possible for our Colleagues, Corps Security adopts a rigorous and robust approach to the issue of health and safety.
We are one of the few operators within the UK security sector to be certified to OHSAS 18001 – the internationally recognised assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems.
Across all our operations, we take proactive steps to prevent injury to colleagues, damage to property, and have measures in place to identify possible hazards in the workplace. This means providing training, information and supervision to ensure everyone can work safely and efficiently, and maintaining a constant awareness of health and safety at work.
Our health and safety policy remains under constant review and any changes are communicated through team meetings, briefings, one-to-ones, site-specific training and our monthly Corps Security Health & Safety Bulletin. Everyone is taught how to respond in the case of an emergency and we have a defined escalation process if a Colleague does not book on/off a shift or misses a check call.
Corps Security and health and safety:
- Certification to OHSAS 18001 – the internationally recognised assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems
- A focus on continual improvement
- Hazards and risks associated are systematically identified, assessed, controlled and monitored
- Training, information and supervision is given to ensure everyone can work safely and efficiently
- A monthly Corps Security Health & Safety Bulletin