Corps Security Diversity
Corps Security actively promotes diversity and we have a zero tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind, whether it's to do with race, gender, marital status, age, disability, religious belief, political opinion or sexual orientation.
Corps Security is proud of our workplace culture, which is based on equality, inclusiveness, respect and recognition for the contributions people make to our ongoing success. Our founding principle is that each individual has unique talents to contribute and it is our responsibility to ensure that they are given the support and encouragement to reach their full potential.
By treating our Colleagues fairly and equally, they feel valued. When they feel valued they can provide an even better service. We do not waver from this principle.
We value the diverse range of people, skills and experience in our organisation and we believe that this is one of the key reasons for our success. In order to create and maintain a diverse workforce we are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities and the maintenance of a working environment that is free from harassment and bullying.
Each of our security guards is deployed to suit the community or environment in which they will serve. This means that we always reflect the community we are part of and respond to the specific needs of that community.
Respect, dignity and tolerance underpin our approach and in order to maintain our high standards, we provide our employees with training and support for them to notice discrimination, and deal with it appropriately.
Corps Security promotes a diverse working environment:
- Equal opportunities in all areas including recruitment and selection, training, promotion and reward
- Zero tolerance for decisions and behaviours that amount to unlawful discrimination
- The provision of a pleasant working environment, which is free from harassment and poor treatment
- Ongoing development and maintenance of a workplace culture which values diversity and enables talent to thrive
- Recognition of the benefits of increasing levels of diversity