About Corps Security
Corps Security is the trading name of The Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited and was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of 'loyalty, integrity, service', we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
In 1901 His Majesty King Edward VII consented to head our list of Governors. Maintaining this tradition, the reigning Sovereign has continued this Royal patronage in the office of Chief Life Governor ever since.
Such a rich heritage allows us to combine traditional values with a modern approach. Our priority is, and always has been, the security, safety and wellbeing of our customers’ people, property and assets and we achieve this through physical security guarding and the high levels of investment in technology that can be found in the Corps Monitoring Centre (CMC).
By offering the knowledge, expertise and best-in-class service that only a security specialist can provide, we employ the most professional, highly trained, dedicated, motivated and well presented people as security guards. By continually investing in our employees through award winning training schemes, they are able to enjoy successful and rewarding careers – as a result we have the best levels of staff retention in the industry.
By investing time to understand a customer’s particular requirements, we provide a truly unique solution that exceeds all expectations and goes beyond most service level agreement requirements. We believe security is a 24/7 function that can only be achieved through robust contract management. Just as importantly, every one of our teams is backed-up by appropriately trained reservists, ensuring that service standards are fully maintained during any periods of holiday or sickness.
Our fresh, friendly and flexible approach means that we are the specialist security solutions provider of choice for organisations across a wide range of business and operational sectors.
What can we do for you?
Corps Security at a glance:
- Over 150 years of specialised security services
- Expertise in three key areas of security – guarding, monitoring and consultancy
- An unrivalled level of service that always delivers satisfaction and value for money
- High calibre, well trained and Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed professional security guards and in-house technology experts
- Industry leading staff retention rates
- Robust contract management and a dedicated team of reservists that ensure 24/7 service provision
- Stringent service review and performance appraisal protocols
- Constant innovation through best practice and the latest technology
- A dedication to employee investment
- A unique corporate structure that is based on service excellence
- The utilisation and integration of state-of-the art technology